We are currently undertaking our 30th house sit in a lovely home in Watson’s Bay Australia.
In our care are Murphy and Milo, a sweet dog & cat family whose Mum & Dad are visiting family and friends in the UK to celebrate their engagement.
As we reached this milestone I wanted to share our favourite things about house sitting:
- Lots of snuggles, pets are so generous with their love and this is such a privilege to those of us who travel full time
- Meeting homeowners and helping to make their travels stress-free
- Living like a local, we love the tips our homeowners share with us
- Travelling with access to a full kitchen and home office for working
- Being able to see family and friends all around the world
- Making new friends!
And the best benefits to having house sitters as told by our homeowners
- Your beloved pets stay in their comfort zones and usual routines and that means you’ll return to happy pets
- Your home is secure and less likely to be burgled
- Your pool, garden and house plants are all taken care of
- Your mail & parcels are collected
- Handyman, gardeners or cleaners can still access your home and any unexpected guests are reported so you can stay connected while you get away
What’s your favourite part of house sitting or getting a sitter?
Want to join Trustedhousesitters? Use the link below to join with 25% off.