Today marks 12 months since we officially became digital nomads!
We have worked remotely all over the world now including seven house sits in Canada, USA and Australia.
- Whilst in Canada we:
- Learnt to snowboard in Vancouver and visited four mountains including Whistler
- Visited the Scandinave Spa Whistler, where you disconnect and enjoy in silence
- Ate a lot of poutine and the most delicious donut from the markets
- Watched a Canucks Vs Red Flames ice-hockey game where a player lost teeth, there was a penalty shot out and the game went into over time.
- We saw the Northern Lights in the Yukon but there was no snow for dog sledding
- In the Caribbean we completed our competent crew certificate and kite surfed in St Lucia and in Antigua, we saw so many turtles!
- We visited New York, staying in Brooklyn and
- Saw the statue of liberty,
- Visited Central park
- Saw a broadway show and ate all the things!
- Spend two months in WA allowing us to spend time with Ben’s sister, Sarah.
We are in Japan now, back in Tokyo, after exploring Kyoto, Hiroshima, Oita and more and we’ll be there for another 3 weeks before heading back to Australia for summer!
Inspired to try house sitting for yourself? You can join Trusted House Sitters using code RAF242576 and save 25% off. Or click here to access.
One thought on “Happy Travel Anniversary to us!”
So glad you took my advice with the dog sledding