After almost a year (our last sit in February 2020) we ended up travelling a lot of Queensland and NSW in our own car in 2021, to take care of 15 dogs, 8 cats, 3 chickens, 1 mouse and lots of tropical fish across 13 homes. So on the last day of 2021, here is a recap of our housesits in reverse.
13. NSW: We are finishing off the year just outside of Jervis Bay, with Nova, Hunter, Missy and Amber.
12. NSW: We spent Christmas in Balgowlah near Manly, with little sweetheart Archie & the cheeky Miss Ivy
11. NSW: Winston in Neutral Bay for a week, this lovely boy was very chatty and his favourite time of the day was dinner time.
10. QLD: Outside of Noosaville, Ben looked after little Panda while Sam headed back to NSW due to a family emergency.
9. QLD: Our little wolf pack just outside of Caloundra, two Japanese Spitz and two cuddly cats.
8. QLD: Jak and Evie, our third time taking care of these sweet puppers.
7. QLD: Milly and Jensi kept us company for a month while their owners went to Cape York.
6. QLD: Red Hill, a cute little puppy Ivy who spent her time trying to get cuddles or annoying her older sister, Molly who also enjoyed snuggles.
5. QLD: The lovely Roxi in Palm Cove, Roxi loved short walks and sleeping on the bed with us.
4. QLD: Taking care of Ava on Bribie Island, she kept us amused with her spins and strange sleeping spots.
3. QLD: Our first repeat stay with Jak and Evie (we sat for their owners in 2019 as well)
2. QLD: Outside the Gold Coast we spent a week in isolation with a sweet kitty, Poppy while her family visited NZ.
1. QLD: Outside Cairns, we had a tropical stay with little Trixie and Lucy at Holloways Beach. This one kept us on our toes, especially at the beach checking for crocodiles 🐊
Looking forward to more adventures and travel in 2022, wishing you a very happy New Year!